- Form W-4 (Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate) — Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year and when your personal or financial situation changes.
- Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) — Employers must complete Form I-9 to document verification of the identity and employment authorization of each new employee (both citizen and noncitizen) hired after November 6, 1986, to work in the United States
- The Internal Revenue Service — Downloadable tax forms and publications as well as a resource of tax advice.
- Social Security Administration — Learn how the Social Security Administration can help with your retirement, medicare, disability, survivorship and other benefit questions.
- U.S. Small Business Administration — The Small Business Association site contains a wealth of information for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- U.S. Department of Commerce — A thorough overview of the Commerce Department and the organizations under its banner.
- Federal Consumer Information Center — For more than 40 years, the Federal Citizen Information Center (FCIC) has been a trusted one-stop source for answers to questions about consumer problems and government services.